Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shake the shit out of them!

I work at the police department in a small town. The fire department is also located in the same building. It's a shame I'm not a police officer or firefighter. I'm like a fly on the wall though, and I hear everything.

A few days ago two 13 year olds decided it would be intelligent to "huff" some kind of harmful chemical. Today they are still in the hospital. I really can feel sorry for these two dumb fucks. We all have our opinion, and some of you will say the lack of parenting is the cause of this, and you may be correct. In small town America, the cops seem to know just about everyone, and they know the character of everyone. If these children are from a home that will not deal with the situation, I feel the police have a right to step in and shake the shit out of these two youths and teach them a damn lesson.

I know a few kids that need the shit shaken out of them. Parents, open your eyes and see what needs to be done.


Respectfully YOurs,

B

No comments: